The Learning Cooperative A Parent-Cooperative Preschool
Look at our Newsletters!
Join other families and our NH teacher-certified and credentialed teachers as we provide positive learning experiences in these important early years to build a strong foundation for success in school.
Parents "co-op" by participating in their child's classroom and have a voice in their child's early education. Co-oping is an option; not mandatory.
Compare costs! Co-oping and collaborations keep our costs affordable.
Tuition assistance/scholarships available.
For registration and scholarship information, contact Cindy Jury at: email@example.com or 898-5493
Morning preschool: 8:45-11:30
- First Years: beginning at 2.9 years old (33 months)
- Early Learners: beginning at 48 months old
2-day, 3-day, 4-day, 5-day options
- Enrichment Classes for Fall, 2013- for preschoolers and Kindergarten students; Ages 33 months old through Kindergarten school year
- students enrolled in our preschool program
- students in public/private kindergarten and preschool programs
- children who want to sample a school experience (appropriate match of child to program)
Morning Enrichment Programs
10:00 to 11:30 AM - Lunch Bunch available
Afternoon Enrichment Program
11:30 Lunch Bunch option, 12:15 to 1:45 PM
for preschoolers and Kindergarten students;
Frannie Greenberg with Sensational Science - Wednesdays AM & PM
Nancy D’Agostino; Fun with Fine Arts-Tuesdays PM
Cultures & Cooking
•Bus for North Salem Elementary School Kindergarten students